Wednesday 17 August 2016

Step 11: Electrical Rough-in

The electrical rough-in is a big job because we have to remember to put an electrical box wherever there is going to be a light or switch or plugin or any type of electrical device.  Then we had to run wires between all the boxes and connect it back to the main electrical panel in the Garage.  Finally, we are finishing up as I connect the wires to each electrical box.  The electrical inspection is today, so I hope the inspector doesn't find anything wrong with my electrical work - we will see!


2 comments:

  1. The electrical rough-in may be a big job, but it looks like you know what you are doing. I wonder how many electrical boxes you needed in your home, but I guess that depends on how many rooms need electricity. I hope your electrical inspection went well, as I have no doubt you were able to get through any obstacles that came up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Neville. Our electrical inspection went great.

      Delete